ArboristSite.com Sponsors

So what's the current Two stroke oil favorite for

bwalker

bwalker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Vodka is a fairly pure form of Ethanol, I could have suggested he use E85 but there is still at least 17% Gasoline, which still my contain some percentage of the B.T.E.X chemicals that have been proven "through video evidence" to attack rubber components and fuel line
Did you ever here of carb problems in the pre ethanol era?
The Pre-Ethanol era is also the Pre-Reformulated gasoline era.
The RFG era was the start of removing btx from gasoline.. so again you don't know what your talking about.

LoneOak

LoneOak

ArboristSite Member
The RFG era was the start of removing btx from gasoline.. so again you don't know what your talking about.
Well BTEX is STILL present in todays gasoline, the MSDS that I provided in an earlier post shows that.
But I'm sure you meant MTBE, which was blended along side Ethanol in the early phases of RFG but was phased out by the EPA because it was found to be quite toxic.

LoneOak

LoneOak

ArboristSite Member
So you google something up that you feel proves your point, but in reality doesn't. Bravo. My evidence is I actually make the stuff and don't have to google. And FWIW gasoline isn't a homogeneous product. It's a mix of streams, that themselves are a mix of components. The recipe changes by the hour sometimes.

No, but its clear you don't know what your talking about.
Hmmmm.....A simple Google search reveals that Gasoline is a homogeneous mixture
About 11,900,000 results (0.76 seconds)

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Gasoline is a homogeneous mixture. It is a mixture of different substances mainly hydrocarbons. Gasoline is a mixture of volatile components and thus one substance cannot be distinguished from another. Thus gasoline is homogenous throughout.

Classify each of the following as a pure substance or a mixture ...​

https://study.com › academy › answer › classify-each-of-t...

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about either.

OM617YOTA

OM617YOTA

Addicted to ArboristSite
This is funny. It's like the guy whose only experience baking is reading the back of the Betty Crocker box telling the master pastry chef that they're wrong.

LoneOak

LoneOak

ArboristSite Member
This is funny. It's like the guy whose only experience baking is reading the back of the Betty Crocker box telling the master pastry chef that they're wrong.
Haha! That's funny, I actually feel like a college professor offering a "Red Pill" to a bunch of "Blue Pill" college students!