So what's the current Two stroke oil favorite for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vodka is a fairly pure form of Ethanol, I could have suggested he use E85 but there is still at least 17% Gasoline, which still my contain some percentage of the B.T.E.X chemicals that have been proven "through video evidence" to attack rubber components and fuel line
Did you ever here of carb problems in the pre ethanol era?
The Pre-Ethanol era is also the Pre-Reformulated gasoline era.
The RFG era was the start of removing btx from gasoline.. so again you don't know what your talking about.

The RFG era was the start of removing btx from gasoline.. so again you don't know what your talking about.
Well BTEX is STILL present in todays gasoline, the MSDS that I provided in an earlier post shows that.
But I'm sure you meant MTBE, which was blended along side Ethanol in the early phases of RFG but was phased out by the EPA because it was found to be quite toxic.

So you google something up that you feel proves your point, but in reality doesn't. Bravo. My evidence is I actually make the stuff and don't have to google. And FWIW gasoline isn't a homogeneous product. It's a mix of streams, that themselves are a mix of components. The recipe changes by the hour sometimes.

No, but its clear you don't know what your talking about.
Hmmmm.....A simple Google search reveals that Gasoline is a homogeneous mixture
About 11,900,000 results (0.76 seconds)

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Gasoline is a homogeneous mixture. It is a mixture of different substances mainly hydrocarbons. Gasoline is a mixture of volatile components and thus one substance cannot be distinguished from another. Thus gasoline is homogenous throughout.

Classify each of the following as a pure substance or a mixture ...​

https://study.com › academy › answer › classify-each-of-t...

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about either.

I plan on running more oil rich to the newer saws.
Husqvarna does say with larger bars to run 32:1 ratio under heavier use.

This is funny. It's like the guy whose only experience baking is reading the back of the Betty Crocker box telling the master pastry chef that they're wrong.
Haha! That's funny, I actually feel like a college professor offering a "Red Pill" to a bunch of "Blue Pill" college students!

Currently using Teboil 2T Bike made by Russian LukOil.
Don't see any point using chainsaw brand 2 cycle oils that cost at least twice (where is Stihl refinery located anyway ;)??)

1635768638105.png

Hmmmm.....A simple Google search reveals that Gasoline is a homogeneous mixture
About 11,900,000 results (0.76 seconds)

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Gasoline is a homogeneous mixture. It is a mixture of different substances mainly hydrocarbons. Gasoline is a mixture of volatile components and thus one substance cannot be distinguished from another. Thus gasoline is homogenous throughout.

Classify each of the following as a pure substance or a mixture ...

https://study.com › academy › answer › classify-each-of-t...

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about either.
Not hardly. The various components of gasoline smell different, look different and have different chemical structures.
Better fire up the Google again...

Not hardly. The various components of gasoline smell different, look different and have different chemical structures.
Better fire up the Google again...
Perhaps you should learn the definition of "Homogenous" : A homogeneous mixture is a mixture that is really well mixed. It's so well mixed that you can't see the different parts of the mixture. It all looks uniform. The air that you are breathing right now is a homogeneous mixture. It's made up of several different gasses that are so thoroughly mixed together that they appear uniform.

Lone Oak is correct. Pour gasoline into a clear container then tell me if you can make out the various components with the naked eyeye.
You can see the light ends boiling off at room temperature, yet the whole sample doesn't boil off at room temperature like an olefin would. Given enough time gasoline under the right conditions and gasoline will most certainly seperate into various components based on density. IE gasoline is heterogeneous.
Regardless, this matter not to what we are discussing.

Perhaps you should learn the definition of "Homogenous" : A homogeneous mixture is a mixture that is really well mixed. It's so well mixed that you can't see the different parts of the mixture. It all looks uniform. The air that you are breathing right now is a homogeneous mixture. It's made up of several different gasses that are so thoroughly mixed together that they appear uniform.
Perhaps you should stop googling and start observing properties? Better yet, stick to googling. I have doubts you can process what you see in a correct manner.

You can see the light ends boiling off at room temperature, yet the whole sample doesn't boil off at room temperature like an olefin would. Given enough time gasoline under the right conditions and gasoline will most certainly seperate into various components based on density. IE gasoline is heterogeneous.
Regardless, this matter not to what we are discussing.
Interesting way to look at it. Thanks

On a 250 mx bike if your any kind of rider the motor will be noticeably down on power between 50 and 100 hours due to ring and piston wear.
If you are an Enduro guy that's just put putting around you might get more hours before you start to lose compression.
Apparently someone never heard or recognized piston slap ! lol.

Latest posts

Back