SO............

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So........My birthday........not something I try to advertise at this point.....but a couple friends asked the bride wjhat to get me. She saind .....nothing and definately no chainsaws!!!

So......they be good friends and couldn't resist getting me a vintage chainsaw......with a spare chain........

IMG_2155.jpg

So........My birthday........not something I try to advertise at this point.....but a couple friends asked the bride wjhat to get me. She saind .....nothing and definately no chainsaws!!!

So......they be good friends and couldn't resist getting me a vintage chainsaw......with a spare chain........

View attachment 1066882
The one with the spark plug is better.

LOLOL!! Thanks for the replies! I thought it quite humerous. I think this one wil be a "Shelf Queen" for sure....proudly displayed!! They put it in a long box with bricks in the bottom to make it near th same wieght as a saw too!!
Happy belated birthday, Robin. When are you going to sharpen that thing, it looks very dull or the chain is on backwards..LOL

View attachment 1066882
Thanks for the belly laugh!!

Meaning that you need to sharpen them both sides, what angle would one use and more important, what oil would be the best for the chain?
Well......the angle would depend on if you were crosscutting or ripping.........as far as oil goes.....I think you need the heavy stuff......you know.......elbow grease!!!!

Latest posts

Back