• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

Want to Sell Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

3ating b3av3r

Reaction score
Hello everyone fairly new here but know on the buzz as christrees. Have plenty of references from there.

Serious inquiries only

I have alot of ropes these are just the 1s I'm willing to part with at the moment. All the ropes are new and in a bag.and I value them at cost just like you do with your gear.

Just look up a the price and throw me an offer..I would trade for a mint zigzag plus.

200ft xstatic with a sewn eye on each end.
150ft adrenaline with a sewn eye on each end.
150ft vortex hot with a tight eye splice on each end.
150ft of silver ivy I believe with 1 tight eye splice.

Also a 200ft Hank of tacyon ash With 1 sewn eye. but it's pink ish. Salmon ish color. Think it was special edition for cancer just got a good deal on it.

3ating b3av3r

Reaction score
Welcome to AS.
Surprised no-one has hit you up on them over at the buzz(saw your ad there).
Lots of gear junkies there, that's where I've gotten a lot of mine.
Thanks man.. and yeah I was surprised too,but I'm sure theres a guy out there somewhere yet to be on. I'm in no hurry. But I definitely need a zigzag before next season starts up. I'm still going we work till December full time then get jobs here and there threw out the winter.

Latest posts