Solo 633

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuck1016

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I hope I’m in the right place I’m at a complete loss with this saw ….here goes I was recently given a few chainsaws from my BiL who once owned a tree service business 12-15 years ago so it was about that long since they had been started …one of them is a small top handle solo brand ,model 633 I’ve been doing nothing but cramming chainsaw information for several weeks now and I’ve gotten all of them going and running pretty decently I believe… but this little saw hates me … it had a rotted primer bulb/purge I replaced it I replaced the carb rear gasket /nozzle , I’ve cleaned everything in or out and if I hold it straight up and down with the choke on it’ll start but then it revs up as high as I think it can … I have changed the linkage and fuel filter & lines … I would be so very grateful for any advice or info .. I do know the company is still around but they don’t make saws any more only blowers and sprayers I think , and I have found every Instruction/maintenance service manual for every model except the 633 and it’s kinda related cousin the 637 I thank you all in advance have a great day !

Back