Solo 635 Value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roanoker494

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
My wanted ad has produced the chance at buying a old 92cc Solo model 635. No photos available at the moment. Supposedly has compression and will run when bottle feed. I can not find any previous online sales for this model, or any of the related models.

Appricate the help.

Assuming it is one like the photo, not more than a couple of hundred.

Solo 635.jpg

It's been a while since any of these were listed anywhere, also couldn't find sold prices.

Ji
Assuming it is one like the photo, not more than a couple of hundred.

View attachment 934620

It's been a while since any of these were listed anywhere, also couldn't find sold prices.
That would be the correct looking saw. I offered $150 and said he has already turned down $175. He is suppose to send photos this evening but not sure we will be able to come to an agreeable price. I know it is a 92cc saw but it is old school 92cc and parts are unobtainable.

I'd pass on it if you want a working class saw. Mainly for the obvious reasons of no parts so to speak of. Shelf queen I'd give no more then $200.00 and I think that's generous
It would be a collector piece just coming out for show. I have been looking to get back into doing working antique saw displays at Heritage Festivals.

Latest posts

Back