Solo 650 parts interchange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jathens7

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all,
I got a Solo 650. I was wondering what parts from other manufactures are interchangable with the Solo 650.
Looking for the air cleaner & top cover screw. Also, how can I determine the year of it?

Thanks in advance

Hello Jathens7 , if you would ask a moderator to move this thread to the chainsaw forum it would help .
The part number for the filter is 25 00 679 .
The part number for the top cover screw is 00 11 302 .
As far as the date of manufacture my saw has a serial number and a year of compliance year .
The Solo models 639 , 645 , and 650 use many of the same parts if a used air filter and top cover screw will work .

Hello Jathens7 , if you would ask a moderator to move this thread to the chainsaw forum it would help .
The part number for the filter is 25 00 679 .
The part number for the top cover screw is 00 11 302 .
As far as the date of manufacture my saw has a serial number and a year of compliance year .
The Solo models 639 , 645 , and 650 use many of the same parts if a used air filter and top cover screw will work .
Thank you so much!!
yes , i’m new to the forum. If you can move it over that would be great. Thank you :)

Thank you so much!!
yes , i’m new to the forum. If you can move it over that would be great. Thank you :)
Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much I just realized you were not the moderator. I’m sorry thank you for so much for that information. Have a great night

Back