Some WTF pics.....

Buckshot00
Back in the 1970's when I was in highschool they had a dress code that said no boys hair could not touch there collier. I can't tell you how many times I got put in suspension or sent home because my hair was too long. Yet the guy's on the football team always had long hair and never got suspended. Highschool politics at it finest. Just yesterday I went to home depot and I was the only one without a mask. Many had two mask on. No one wore two mask until the media recommended it. I was refused service until I stood up and said I ain't moving till you ether serve me or the cops come. They served me. On the way home I stopped at a BBQ joint (Rudy's) to pick up a to go order and again was refused service becaause I didn't have a mask. And again I stood up and refused to leave until they checked me out or called the cops. If you stand up and refuse to leave and block the check out line, they will give in and serve you just to get you to leave. If you don't stand up for your rights, they will continue to step on them. It all boils down to how bad do you want your rights and how far you will go to keep them.
You should have played football.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
You should have played football.
I played football, basketball, and I was on the swim team and baseball and band in middle school. In high school we were only allowed 2 electives so I chose metal shop and agg and rodeo and motocross. I didn't have time for sports, I was too busy chasing tail in high school.

Kawi Vandal

Kawi Vandal

ArboristSite Operative
Studs improve traction in all driving condions except dry roads. Better in snow, ice, or even rain. They also imbalance the tire, make more noise, and tear up the roads. I put balancing beads in my tires, so that is pretty much taken care of. Noise I can live with, and I don't wear out the roads except when it is covered with snow or ice. I can swap my tires in short order.

I couldn’t afford studded tires so I used chains. They are even better for the roads. Once though, I bought a Jeep that came with studded tires. Best and safest winter ever.