Some WTF pics.....

Help Support ArboristSite:

stihlaficionado
Yeah, but he was probably getting paid with some cryptocurrency that was equally worthless.
View attachment 946461

One of our kids got BTC at $906 , a lot of BTC. They made two sales last year & one sale this year & still hold a sizable quantity.

Not worthless...propelled a 30 something into a multimillionaire
'course they did have to pay a good chunk in cap gains .

So your assertion that BTC is "worthless" is :laugh:
Just wait...several central banks in the world are in the process of creating their own crypto.
I can still remember when Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan crapped on crypto , only to admit years later that he was wrong. :cool: & they opened a crypto trading desk

The more interesting phenomena is how millennials trust crypto .

Another one of our kids is into NFTs , NBA NFTs mostly

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
turnkey4099
Yup... A friend of mine and his brother were out driving their mother's car when they got a flat... Instead of reading the jacking instructions glued to the trunk lid, and not recognizing the slot and jack relationship, they placed the jack in the top of the wheel opening... with the expected results. What made it even more amusing to me is that they continued down that path and actually got the lug nuts off. It was when they couldn't get the wheel out from between the jack and car that they were sure they were doing something wrong! Not that he was an idiot, it's that he didn't have the benefit of growing up with a father and wasn't exposed to such things. Today he's a comfortably retired multi-millionaire living in his paid off 10,000 square foot house... A case study in how some dumb mistakes as a youth don't define you!

Reminds me of a guy serving with me in Germany. Middle of winter and he gets me up to get him out of his driveway "I put chains on and still can't get out". Quick examination showed one chain on rear wheel. His car did not have a locking differential.

TimberMcPherson

TimberMcPherson

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reminds me of a guy serving with me in Germany. Middle of winter and he gets me up to get him out of his driveway "I put chains on and still can't get out". Quick examination showed one chain on rear wheel. His car did not have a locking differential.
I caught my neighbour putting odd size wheels on his subaru. We had a chat before any damage was done.