Some WTF pics.....

Help Support ArboristSite:

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
Staff member
1638829635877.png

I had that problem once. Mailman reported nobody at my business, package undeliverable.

Following my complaint, the postal inspectors came to my office to watch the video of his truck visiting the two businesses across the street, but never stopping at my business. I also have a camera with audio recording aimed at the door & mailbox.

I think they were looking for reasons to fire that already unpopular postal worker. Needless to say, mail service at my business improved after that inspection was made.

GrizG

GrizG

Addicted to ArboristSite
View attachment 946787

I had that problem once. Mailman reported nobody at my business, package undeliverable.

The postal inspectors came to my office to watch the video of his truck visiting the two businesses across the street, but never stopping at my business. I think they were looking for reasons to fire that already unpopular postal worker.

Needless to say, mail service at my business improved after that inspection was made.
That's a FedX move... lost track of how many times they claimed to have attempted delivery but never even appeared on my street.

TimberMcPherson

TimberMcPherson

Addicted to ArboristSite
Although the truck is probably on a slight sideways slope, I suspect the steel deck without rubber matting combined with the Vibration function on the roller being on caused that slide. Steel decks and steel wheels/trackgear are a bad combo.

Biigg50

Biigg50

Addicted to ArboristSite
159186e43e4b887b806d7942d9ac1c2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GrizG

GrizG

Addicted to ArboristSite
FedX is great in my experience. Tire 2 days early left out of sight from 2 later. UPS was awful with George new guy lot better
They've been the least reliable carrier for me... UPS, USPS, Amazon... they tend to deliver on time if not early whereas FedX has been a day or more late even with Next Day deliveries. I'm a 100 yards to a mile from myriad schools, government facilities and businesses and the number of delivery vehicles is amazing... but FedX cannot seem to find their way here reliably.

SS396driver
I hate when FedEx uses the postal system to do the final delivery I get a notification it was delivered to the post office and two days later I get the little pink note that i have to go to the post office. I live on a dead end one lane road but it's a paved town road not private I've gone round and round withe the post master and they wont come up the road. I complain to FedEx that I paid for them to deliver not the post office falls on deaf ears. This happens around 10 % of the time most times my package is delivered to my door by FedEx. I dont get it

OM617YOTA

OM617YOTA

Addicted to ArboristSite
I hate when FedEx uses the postal system to do the final delivery I get a notification it was delivered to the post office and two days later I get the little pink note that i have to go to the post office. I live on a dead end one lane road but it's a paved town road not private I've gone round and round withe the post master and they wont come up the road. I complain to FedEx that I paid for them to deliver not the post office falls on deaf ears. This happens around 10 % of the time most times my package is delivered to my door by FedEx. I dont get it
That's probably the service level that whoever you bought from chose, not FedEx. They can deliver to USPS, so USPS delivers the last mile, for reduced shipping cost. Take it up with the shipper.

That said, I've got no love for FedEx. We do $120k/yr with them and they can't seem to find our building half the time. Daily deliveries, nice paved road, big sign on the building, another sign pointing to the receiving area, established business of 20+ years, still screw it up half the time. Un freaking believable.

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
Staff member
View attachment 946782Meh, move over...

^^ This NFT by Mike Winkelmann sold for $69 million at Christies ; prior to this sale Winkleman never sold anything for over $100:laugh:

He's known as Beeple

Jeez, we should all try our hand in this "equally worthless" stuff, lol

For the purpose of my argument, I skipped that one. You see there are a LOT of pixels in that art, and it is fairly well crafted. Those goofy icons (I only posted one of several) are much more expensive on a per digital pixel basis.

So stand down! Beeple was giving a much better value per pixel.

SS396driver
That's probably the service level that whoever you bought from chose, not FedEx. They can deliver to USPS, so USPS delivers the last mile, for reduced shipping cost. Take it up with the shipper.

That said, I've got no love for FedEx. We do $120k/yr with them and they can't seem to find our building half the time. Daily deliveries, nice paved road, big sign on the building, another sign pointing to the receiving area, established business of 20+ years, still screw it up half the time. In freaking believable.
Have had it happen when I picked the carrier. I avoid the USPS anytime I can they use any excuse most times it the receptical was to small for the package, BS because they say I can pick it up after 9 the next morning and if I'm out my wife let's me know it's at the post office and I pick it up after their hour and 30 minute lunch they are closed 12:30 to 2 so it never left the post office

stillhunter

stillhunter

Addicted to ArboristSite

That said, I've got no love for FedEx. We do $120k/yr with them and they can't seem to find our building half the time. Daily deliveries, nice paved road, big sign on the building, another sign pointing to the receiving area, established business of 20+ years, still screw it up half the time. In freaking believable.
they are prolly contactors for fedex and don't give a **** if your stuff get's there on time or at the right address.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
That's my beef with ups. Skid of packages dropped at post office by ups, at least a day late IMO