Source for Vintage McCulloch Bars?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines mac bar was 20. Grey with black. Its warn off now but that now lives on 70cc saws.
She runs a 32 now and I stripped the last of its grey off. 20190817_144458.jpg
The carlton speed tip and a stencil probably is the go. Shame as the 28s were around alot not long ago.

Other option is buy that nice 700 off here and put a 20 or 24 on it and flog its bar

Sounds like you might be in luck bulletpruf :rock: :chainsaw: sounds like the gray with black lettering was available back then. I guess worse case scenario those hardnose ones on ebay would work for a nos shelf queen. Good luck and share some pics once you get it sorted out, take care fellas!

If the guy still has it, There's lots of folks on here that will buy it off him, including me.
I can ask next time I go what the price is. I believe it was in a 12x12x12 box that was covered in mcculloch insignia. Here's the number, they still have alot of nos parts but not sure how far back they go. If you zoom in there's a yellow old school recoil on the shelf. I can pick up and ship stuff if there's stuff they have your interested in. Screenshot_20220210-092629_Google.jpg20211123_091130.jpg

I can ask next time I go what the price is. I believe it was in a 12x12x12 box that was covered in mcculloch insignia. Here's the number, they still have alot of nos parts but not sure how far back they go. If you zoom in there's a yellow old school recoil on the shelf. I can pick up and ship stuff if there's stuff they have your interested in. View attachment 963662View attachment 963665
Maybe a new source for NOS Mac parts?

Maybe a new source for NOS Mac parts?
A few guys gave me part #'s and they didn't have them so I'm not sure how much they have or what they have. Could just be all the plastic 90's and up stuff left. If you call them and they have what you need I can pick it up and ship it. There old and don't ship. They said one guy from Canada wanted it all but they didn't want to or didn't know how to ship.

Latest posts

Back