• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sp7015 Grinder, Enclosed Trailer, & Truck for Sale--Complete Set-Up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swaney

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
50K for SP7015 stump grinder. Reason for selling, already have a fulltime job, some health issues, and need to retire. I purchased this machine new in 2014. I’m the only owner and only operator of this machine and have taken great care of it, never abused. This machine has been stored inside an enclosed trailer or inside my garage. This monster has every option Carlton has to offer. It’s a four-wheel drive unit, has a push blade, remote control, and a razor wheel. It’s equipped with a name you can trust, Kubota turbo 66 HP diesel engine that has four cylinders and is water cooled. This machine has a little over 330 hours. In the right environment this is a money-making beast!! This machine is the best I ever owned and I’m sad to part with it. The remote control took a bit to get use to, but as everyone says, once you have a remote, you will never go back without one. A brand-new Carlton SP7015 like this is selling for $71,000. This comes with some extras like chip fence, alternator belt, toggle switches, E-stops, tooth sharpening diamond wheels, and couple Kubota filters etc. My other two grinders have been sold, saved my best for last.
--- For a COMPLETE SET-UP, I’m also selling my enclosed Lark stump grinder trailer for $5K, 7’ X 14’ dual 5,100-pound axles, reinforced floor, ramp reinforced, ramp door has 7-hinges versus standard 3. Cross members are 12” apart versus 18”. Also has two side doors and roof vent. The trailer does have slight damage, but looks great with the decals, wheel bearings repacked and tires are less than 6 months old. --- Also 2012 Tundra SR5, asking 23K, 5.7LTR, 4WD, Flex Fuel truck with only 50K miles, new Michelin tires and a trailer brake controller, has electric sliding rear window, and roll track system for bed security. Great looking truck. If you live in Northern Florida you will be able to take my phone number if you wish.

After over 20+ years of grinding have to say adios. I have met a lot of great friends on this site. You may call me at 850-866-6072.

Attachments

• Stump Grinder.jpg
    Stump Grinder.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Trailer.jpg
    Trailer.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 42
  • Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Alarm Clock.jpg
    Alarm Clock.jpg