Split-Fire Log Splitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axe_Man78

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a mid range gas powered log splitter. I've heard good things about a few different brands, but Split-Fire is standing out with their 2way split.

Can anyone give me feedback on their experience?

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard !
Check down in the firewood thread , you'll find some splitter reviews there .
I don't think there are too many that run a splitfire but they are a solid machine with several rental companies here in NS that rent them out because they work and are dependable .

Welcome aboard !
Check down in the firewood thread , you'll find some splitter reviews there .
I don't think there are too many that run a splitfire but they are a solid machine with several rental companies here in NS that rent them out because they work and are dependable .
Thanks Dan. I'll be sure to check out the thread. Do you have personally experience using one? If so, do you know which model it was?

Well , a long while ago I helped a fried split some wood with a rental unit , 5hp honda , it will keep 2 guys hopping .
I bought a 3203 3pt one a few years ago and put together a 13hp chonda and a 16gpm pump with a 10 gallon reservoir to run it . I have an auto repair shop and do some work for a local DOT garage , I used it to crush car rims to remove the tires from ditch cleanups , polly crushed 100 rims with it trouble free .

Well , a long while ago I helped a fried split some wood with a rental unit , 5hp honda , it will keep 2 guys hopping .
I bought a 3203 3pt one a few years ago and put together a 13hp chonda and a 16gpm pump with a 10 gallon reservoir to run it . I have an auto repair shop and do some work for a local DOT garage , I used it to crush car rims to remove the tires from ditch cleanups , polly crushed 100 rims with it trouble free .
Fantastic thanks Dan. I'll definitely dig a little deeper.

Latest posts

Back