• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Spring shop cleaning new bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad to see this thread back up near the top. I will tell you that with 100% certainty Mike is as much of a stand up guy as I know. I bought bars from him many months ago and they were as described. The packing and shipping was great BUT the conversation was better. Those who know me well know I like to converse. I will say if you need em'' buy them from Mike

Thank you for the kind words and support Bill, it means a lot brother. In life as we all know, communication is key and the way we interact with one another speaks volumes about who we are and want to be as humans. I have gained what I consider many good friends and met some amazing people via these forums from all woks of life.

To you personally Bill, I hope everything’s going well. I truly hope your staying safe and busy, just remember the future is more important than the past, there’s a reason our windshield is so big and the rear view mirror is so small… where we want to go is far more important than where we’ve been.

Back