Sthil Standard Repairs and Troubleshooting Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHause

Reaction score
Having a hell of a time figuring out what is going on with my Dads 026. I have the Operation, Repair, and Carb manuals but am looking for a copy of the "Standard repairs and Troubleshooting Manual" refrenced in the "repair" manual. While im at it, If someone has some manuals on a Husqvarna 255, my dads other damn saw that isnt working, that would be very helpful. Im about to give him my saw just so he stops giving me these things to fix.

Thank you again

Having a hell of a time figuring out what is going on with my Dads 026. I have the Operation, Repair, and Carb manuals but am looking for a copy of the "Standard repairs and Troubleshooting Manual" refrenced in the "repair" manual. While im at it, If someone has some manuals on a Husqvarna 255, my dads other damn saw that isnt working, that would be very helpful. Im about to give him my saw just so he stops giving me these things to fix.

Thank you again
Check your inbox for the Stihl manual. Husqvarna 255 must be a typo? Which Husqvarna model?

Greetings!

Looks like the Stihl Standard Repairs and Troubleshooting Manual is a hot topic!

Any chance I could get a copy as well?

Thanks!
Alaskan Stihl

Latest posts

Back