Stihl 015l carb rebuild questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabamatriker

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Working on a 015l. Have good spark. Got it to run on mix put into throat of carb. Will not pick up out of tank. Fuel line is clear of obstruction. It flows well. Disassembled carb. It looks clean. All passages blown out. Diaphrams look good not stiff. I have a kit on the way anyway. The main question is: Is there supposed to be a gasket under the round metal disc that has the pivot for the needle in it? The kits all show one. Mine does not have this. Could this be the problem?

Hey guys new to forum I have a 15 L and the carb has fuel but it is not going into the cylinder any ideas put a kit in carb

blocked main nozzle screen from resin up dried fuel would be my first place to look.
Later carbs have one way valves, these have a fine mesh screen.
Underneath the c clip numbered 20 in the above pic.

Is there supposed to be a gasket under the round metal disc that has the pivot for the needle in it?
Yes, for sure.
The kits all show one. Mine does not have this.
It should have one. The last one I used had two different ones, as this kit has:
1670333611490.png
I had to compare with the one that was installed to get the right one.
The correct carb kit should be a Walbro K10-HDC.
Be carefull with the needle lever. They don't come with the carb kits I saw, and are no longer available.

Latest posts

Back