Stihl 026 bar oil pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlep

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a 026 non-pro that I am having problems finding parts for. The OEM part number on the plastic oil pump is 1121 647 0402 I cannot find this anywhere. Does anyone have and alternative part numbers that they know of? Ideally, I would like an OEM part.

It seems like everything I find is adjustable pumps with the spring clip and plastic gears. I'm not super excited about plastic gears, the housing on my current pump is plastic but at least the worm and pump gear are metal.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
I have a 026 non-pro that I am having problems finding parts for. The OEM part number on the plastic oil pump is 1121 647 0402 I cannot find this anywhere. Does anyone have and alternative part numbers that they know of? Ideally, I would like an OEM part.

It seems like everything I find is adjustable pumps with the spring clip and plastic gears. I'm not super excited about plastic gears, the housing on my current pump is plastic but at least the worm and pump gear are metal.

I might have a used one, I'll check tonight when I get home. Where about in MN are you?

UPDATE: I got the pump working, it appears it just needed to be primed. Huge shout out to Binthewoods for offering his pump. Great community on this forum.

Back