• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 026 Pick-A-Thon with free

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eudaimonea

Refurb Advocate
Reaction score
Hi there, im trying to sell everything off the stihl 026 crankcase, except the cylinder and piston.

My intention is for anyone to pull parts off this saw for me to ship to them, starting at , say, four dollars.
I want $110-115 from this saw, so like twenty little orders or one big order, doesnt matter! It is called a "pickaton" because it is my intention to sell any small order until i get to that number and stop.

The history of this saw is i picked it up with no muffler, but it ran well. I started putting parts on it, but then i realized there is something wrong with the tank, the plastic on the bottom is bent! Doesn't line up right! And i dont like it. I dont want to flip this saw and i have too many to keep it just to use. So im gonna pick parts off it until i have a bare case and engine and give it to my dad!

So the sale continues until i get a bare crankcase or $110-115 dollars. If i sell the bent fuel tank for 12.50 at the start, someone can buy the rest for $100. If i sell the handle for 12 dollars shipped (actual price) and the front half of the muffler for $10 (actual price) then someone can buy me out for 90 shipped. The last person get everything left!

Just a reminder, this is a running saw. Oiler works, chain brake works, everything works. Im going to try to be

It is in decent shape, i cleaned up plastic with acetone, tried to clean everything else.

Woops! Launched thread a little early, before i added pictures.

If someone just wants the linkage and a couple random parts, ill do that. But, if someone requests the tank, ill assume it will be stripped of all other parts. Part numbers okay, too.

PLEASE NOTE: for small orders ill require paypal with "goods and services." Any big order, i dont care how you send it, price will be the same.

Ill be as specific with part numbers as possible, and never stripped this model, so bear with me!

Ill take all reasonable offers! I just want to save the engine and case.

EDIT: this saw isnt clean. Sorry about that. Ill clean as i go best i can!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Just an idea of parts: someone amassed for carb, and its $10 shipped, $5 each for covers,etc.

No pm needed! just shout it out!

I think the caps are spoken for. But updated pic below

1424354670465.jpg
1424355524786.jpg

Attachments

• 1424354520561.jpg
    1424354520561.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 16
I'll take the plastics and muffler if not spoken for.

Okay 13 shipped for muffler, still waiting to hear back about plastics from someone

Okay heres an update, for whats spoken for:

filter, filter cover, engine cover, cluch assembly, sprocket/rim, oil and gas caps, carb, clutch cover and pull start cover and recoil. The fasteners dont really have any idea what to do with or how to price, but i plane on oulling

Sorry, heres a continuation of update. The fasteners id like to keep up for grabs in case someone wants the bolts for muffler, etc. That sort of thing, and might poach one myself here and there. If someone doesn't want something specific, they're going with whomever makes the last offer, they get everything!

The price for everything left at this point is about sixty dollars, but haven't completed

The red throttle lever is $4 shipped, as far as fasteners goes, let me know what you need, either ill just give it to or it'll be chump change

Jeez, i thought thirteen was good, guess ill go ten! I paid over 25 for the front half section only (new). So ten takes it.

Im trying to price everything low enough that i can easily sell again for same price, that way if i put something aside for someone and they end up backin out, i can get rid of it quickly.

So if you think im high, let me know! I probably am. That black piece on the handle: $3. Trigger is $2. Trigger spring is $1. If anyone thinks its high, ill go fifty cents!

Back