• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

Sold Stihl 026 red lever. Or trade for McCulloch Super Pro, Pioneer P38 up to P62, please pm me.

TRTermite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bought a Stihl 056 Mag from him (This year). Time for him isn't #1 priority but Everything went well. Got more saw than was expected with far less expense repair. I did have a "cordial conversation" with him and part of it let me know he has unusual and unscheduled work hours. Good luck. I am responding to post #20.

TRTermite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
so is possible his work could be the reason then
id think in over a wk, he could take time to explain that

when im unable to ship something, i'll get someone to do it for me if need be to save face
at the very least, id be in regular contact w/recipient til it was done
I wasn't excusing more like a possible explanation. You do make a strong point.

Reaction score
Trades can be tough as of course everyone has a different opinion of condition, timing, costs, value and such. As you well know good communication is paramount. I have done a lot of high end trades from folks in Europe and they ended with mixed results. I never got totally burned at all but almost always ended up with saws that were missing essential parts or had other undisclosed issues. It could have been much worse though. I doubt I will ever trade again as the shipping for 500lb crates of saws to Europe would be half my salary

Sawkrazy

Reaction score
Bought this beauty Sunday morning !!!
Runs like new. Piston is like new, great compression.
The only thing broke is the small polymer foot pad on the bottom of the rear handle. I'll be keeping this one for sure.
But I'm still looking for more Pioneer's...private message me with what ya got.

Den I have a good pile of pioneers,& parts. New & used.Ihave full wrap that would go nice on that machine & I believe I have the polymer piece you mentioned. Yours for the taking. Do you come across any Sachs dolmar 120 parts ?? I've got some weird stuff out back.041...056...850..if these things could only talk.
Let me know if there s anything you need if I have it .we'll get it to you