Stihl 026 won’t run

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the fuel line in the tank, see if it's hung up somewhere.just a guess, the kickback must have shifted something somewhere
Yep, perhaps the stone slipped a bit off the end of the fuel line in the tank?
- Also check Buckin Billy from Canada. He gives a really good yout.VID on dialing the low jet and the mix jet and how to hear what the saw should sound like. My 026 was a no start for a while and then I saw his video and I calibrated the low in relation to the mix,(air fuel relation jet) , bingo!--(I feel a buck got my saw to shake too at some point,(enough to rattle one of the dials)
- But the high I didn't fart with. I'm simply saying my saw went from former months ago BOG to then having great throttle response thanks to him. Keep yourself open to this, "art" of the high jet in the mix too. There are those that really understand the jets relationship on you tube. It's not simply turning full clockwise and then out 3/4. You need to hear what your brand saw is craving via the needles that are specific to it's current piston and air/ fuel setting. Billy really helps you hear the engine. And don't bloody make the final too lean for a saw. It could burn out.

Back