• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl - 032AV & 031AV projects

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sled_22

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a couple projects for sale. I'll separate them by replys:.
First is a Stihl 031AV electronic. I completely tore this saw down. Cleaned it, reassembled and tried to get it running well. The ignition module(S) i have are shot. I had to install a nova ignition module in it to get it to run.
It does run now but don't have much run time to tune. I could get it to idle but with a weee bit of up and down. There might be an air leak somewhere? I didn't get time to investigate much beyond that. it does come with a clutch cover but forgot to get pictures of it. I will send pictures of that prior to sale. Nova module is not screwed in or bolted down anywhere yet. One side of the rear back on the white handle/tank is broken too. Nut side I believe.
Asking $150. plus shipping PHO

Attachments

• GOOD-031AV.jpeg
    GOOD-031AV.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 12
  • GOOD-031AV-2.jpeg
    GOOD-031AV-2.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 8
  • GOOD-031AV-3.jpeg
    GOOD-031AV-3.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 9
  • GOOD-031AV-4.jpeg
    GOOD-031AV-4.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 11
032 AV project saw. I bought it without a recoil. I picked up a recoil and it seems to have compression. Never made it any farther.
More pictures upon request. Fairly clean.
$100 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 032 AV-1.JPG
    032 AV-1.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 14
  • 032 AV-2.JPG
    032 AV-2.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 14
Stihl 031 AV x two parts saws.
One saw is completely tore down to the case and the other is shown in the picture. Have extra flywheel and ignition parts that i don't believe work. Handle bar shown is straight but grip is coming off. Other saw's handle is bent.
Both sets of pistons looked good to my knowledge. I don't think there's enough working ignition pieces to get these running. You'd need another nova module or similar ignition device.
$50 plus shipping

Attachments

• 031 AV-3.JPG
    031 AV-3.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 5
Here's a picture of the other parts saw before tearing it down and apart.

Attachments

• IMG_8627 copy.jpg
    IMG_8627 copy.jpg
    893.9 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back