• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkeev

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a real nice 034 . You wont find many as nice as this one . It comes with a like new 18'' bar and chain . All I have done to this saw was give it a good cleaning . Its a very strong running saw ,everything works just like you would expect . The Man I bought it from said he used it very little . When I pulled the muffler you could still see the machine marks on the piston . I'm asking 325.00 plus shipping .

Attachments

• DSCF1728.JPG
    DSCF1728.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 571
  • DSCF1729.JPG
    DSCF1729.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 576
  • DSCF1730.JPG
    DSCF1730.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 581
  • DSCF1731.JPG
    DSCF1731.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 561
  • DSCF1732.JPG
    DSCF1732.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 516
I have a real nice 034 . You wont find many as nice as this one . It comes with a like new 18'' bar and chain . All I have done to this saw was give it a good cleaning . Its a very strong running saw ,everything works just like you would expect . The Man I bought it from said he used it very little . When I pulled the muffler you could still see the machine marks on the piston . I'm asking 325.00 plus shipping .

Man, that's a nice one for sure Wayne. Good price and a great compression number as well. GLWS!

Thanks Scott , This saw came from the same guy that had the 044 that you are getting from me . He obviously doesn't use his saws much . It would make a nice shelf Queen or firewood saw .

Thanks Scott , This saw came from the same guy that had the 044 that you are getting from me . He obviously doesn't use his saws much . It would make a nice shelf Queen or firewood saw .
That's an understatement. That saw with common sense care can make a man some very good cash flow and be sold years later for 2/3's or better that price likely. They work great falling most your trees on ditch banks and other difficult terrian and most anything else you need a chainsaw for that's not very big or very small. I do think a 20" bar would compliment its potential best though.

I had some deals in the works but they fell through so it's still available . I'm thinking no one wants to cut wood in the cold, ice and snow . I know I don't but I'm gettinge anxious .

Last fall I sold 1 some what less in looks for $265 w/20" b&c out right at a farm swap. I'd say your in the ball park on price. If some one needs it and knows what their getting they shouldn't balk at your price. If you want to move it quick, lowering the price likely will cause someone buy it that doesnt need it.
Around here most often Stihls bring big prices at auctions, especially if they are clean and in a case. The local farm consignment here allows reserve bids $200 and up. I couldn't make meager reserves for a nice JD cs 82 ($325) and 2159 ($225 ) Jonsered but a couple rough looking Stihl 026's,missing parts and that needed overhauled brought $265 and $185 respectively.

Back