• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOLD! Thanks Wayne!
-Just like old times, hitting the woods to do TSI with a 034 and a 026 pro!
Joe
Great choice, and it didn't drop you $1000 + dollars. Now you can buy a couple extra chains and files and get it done. When your done with the saws you probably could get most your money back out of the saws provided they aren't lost in an accident or stolen.

SOLD! Thanks Wayne!
-Just like old times, hitting the woods to do TSI with a 034 and a 026 pro!
Joe

Joe,
Welcome aboard, this is an awesome site with some sick machinery and some great people. I have bought several saws from Wayne and you will not be disapointed in the equipment that he sells or his integrity- stand up guy with some nice saws. Safe cutting to you! :)

Joe,
Welcome aboard, this is an awesome site with some sick machinery and some great people. I have bought several saws from Wayne and you will not be disapointed in the equipment that he sells or his integrity- stand up guy with some nice saws. Safe cutting to you! :)

Thanks for the welcome buddies. I can't say enough about how helpful this site has already been to me. I'll get my 026 Pro going again this weekend. I had about given it up for dead but learned from this site and members, how to tear it down and sure enough, I have a bad flywheel side crank seal.

I'd like to give a shout out to Wayne! And to rub it in...whoever else who might have wanted this 034 missed out. I'm not sure it's had a dozen tanks of fuel through it. Very nice saw. The fuel, saw, and oil were about 15 degrees cold when I combined the three and it fired up and ran great after a few pulls. I don't think you could convince me that I'd be better off spending $600 on a new 261 with it's EPA crap, instead of half that amount on this old workhorse.

Back