• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks. I've got this 036 Pro I would like to sell. I went through the saw from top to bottom. Top end has been freshened up with new rings, circlips, pin bearing, gasket, cyl. bolts and decompression valve. Crank bearings are original but have a lot of life left. Oil seals were replaced though. Crank itself is in damn good shape and also has a lot of life left. Ignition components are in great shape and spark plug is new. Starter works perfectly and is original. Chain brake components are also in great shape and work perfectly. Oiler has a new output line as the old one had been damaged. Clutch has new springs. The clutch needle bearing, drum, sprocket, washer and clip are all new. Clutch cover is good and has ms362 spikes with a new chain catcher. I put a kit in the carb and also installed a new fuel line, filter, tank vent valve and air filter. Unit has been pressure and vacuum tested and passed with flying colors. Fuel tank has also been vac. tested and carb pressure tested for leaks, no issues whatsoever.
Cylinder is mostly in stock form but I did polish the exhaust port and remove casting imperfections and smooth out the intake. Plastics on the saw are in fantastic shape, paint on the crankcase is also nice. There is some scuffing and paint loss on the bottom side of the case. Saw runs, cuts and oils like it should. It's in great shape for its age and I feel that whoever ends up with it will be very happy! It currently has a 20" rollomatic E bar with 3/8" full skip and full chisel chain. Pretty sure I have some full comp if it is desired. All parts are oem, no aftermarket. Asking $300 plus actual shipping. I ship safely, insured and only use UPS, or FedEx if requested. I will not use the postal service sorry. PayPal f&f or goods&services with an added 3%. If you think I'm pricing this too high then make an offer. Ask questions if ya got em.
c67bf101e301a2eb9e97d8a989ea7151.jpg
29516c0e796705fbeeb7aa97d437221e.jpg
1b0e0281e77eda75f24634a54ea62efb.jpg
8c7e968f4564526b5ef510273d3b66b4.jpg
43c32bb567cd6307c2a084a748fdbe02.jpg
e8e04800ea649723c20dd0d040b6fa15.jpg
aa9ebc4a24aad2bc7998e1d6113b6527.jpg
84ea7076d1614cd89de5cf8e859ba969.jpg
7f9f70f31949d7c3bb9c79aa28fcb44d.jpg
20210822_181513.jpg
2d40603576c04ae812bfbb3fb6708508.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

That's a good price but shipping to me i expect would bring it above what i want to pay. If you are interested in selling the power head only, send me a price shipped to 47957 and will consider buying it. If not , i'll try not to loose any sleep 🙂

Hey folks. I've got this 036 Pro I would like to sell. I went through the saw from top to bottom. Top end has been freshened up with new rings, circlips, pin bearing, gasket, cyl. bolts and decompression valve. Crank bearings are original but have a lot of life left. Oil seals were replaced though. Crank itself is in damn good shape and also has a lot of life left. Ignition components are in great shape and spark plug is new. Starter works perfectly and is original. Chain brake components are also in great shape and work perfectly. Oiler has a new output line as the old one had been damaged. Clutch has new springs. The clutch needle bearing, drum, sprocket, washer and clip are all new. Clutch cover is good and has ms362 spikes with a new chain catcher. I put a kit in the carb and also installed a new fuel line, filter, tank vent valve and air filter. Unit has been pressure and vacuum tested and passed with flying colors. Fuel tank has also been vac. tested and carb pressure tested for leaks, no issues whatsoever.
Cylinder is mostly in stock form but I did polish the exhaust port and remove casting imperfections and smooth out the intake. Plastics on the saw are in fantastic shape, paint on the crankcase is also nice. There is some scuffing and paint loss on the bottom side of the case. Saw runs, cuts and oils like it should. It's in great shape for its age and I feel that whoever ends up with it will be very happy! It currently has a 20" rollomatic E bar with 3/8" full skip and full chisel chain. Pretty sure I have some full comp if it is desired. All parts are oem, no aftermarket. Asking $300 plus actual shipping. I ship safely, insured and only use UPS, or FedEx if requested. I will not use the postal service sorry. PayPal f&f or goods&services with an added 3%. If you think I'm pricing this too high then make an offer. Ask questions if ya got em.
Cylinder is mostly in stock form but I did polish the exhaust port and remove casting imperfections and smooth out the intake. Plastics on the saw are in fantastic shape, paint on the crankcase is also nice. There is some scuffing and paint loss on the bottom side of the case. Saw runs, cuts and oils like it should. It's in great shape for its age and I feel that whoever ends up with it will be very happy! It currently has a 20" rollomatic E bar with 3/8" full skip and full chisel chain. Pretty sure I have some full comp if it is desired. All parts are oem, no aftermarket. Asking $300 plus actual shipping. I ship safely, insured and only use UPS, or FedEx if requested. I will not use the postal service sorry. PayPal f&f or goods&services with an added 3%. If you think I'm pricing this too high then make an offer.
How much for just the power head shipped to 96093?

Latest posts

Back