• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 041av chainsaw flywheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Mayers

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good day, I do hope that someone can help, I am looking for a flywheel for my Stihl 041av chainsaw, Stihl do stock any longer, either an aftermarket part, or used part would be great. Regards thanks David.

I am certain I have 1. I am not sure if 041's used different flywheels other then the electronic and the points version. Need to know which you need and make sure your coil -module matches the flywheel .
While I am at it do you need any other 041 parts?

I am certain I have 1. I am not sure if 041's used different flywheels other then the electronic and the points version. Need to know which you need and make sure your coil -module matches the flywheel .
While I am at it do you need any other 041 parts?
Thanks for the reply, did you receive the message with pictures, if not herewith the part number on my flywheel 1110 086 0505, not sure if its points, tried looking through inner flywheel , not too sure, however, inner flywheel part number is 0204003033, hope this helps, regards thanks David.

Haven't saw pictures. There should be an opening with a cover to adjust points if points on the flywheel. Top cover decals on saws that say electronic are unless changed.
Thanks for the information, mine is definitely a non points model, if you compare my flywheel number 11100860505 with your flywheel does it match, regards thanks David

I didn't get a message or pictures.
I have a few saws around I can rob parts off and some loose parts to look through. Can skip the points ignition now. A picture of your flywheel might make it easier. Stihl used different ignitions. Might be Bosch, SEM I think was another , may just say Stihl. I aim to start looking tonight, if it doesn't show up right away, it's a little easier to look in daytime where some of my stuff is stored.

I have a few saws around I can rob parts off and some loose parts to look through. Can skip the points ignition now. A picture of your flywheel might make it easier. Stihl used different ignitions. Might be Bosch, SEM I think was another , may just say Stihl. I aim to start looking tonight, if it doesn't show up right away, it's a little easier to look in daytime where some of my stuff is stored.

Attachments

• STIHL 041AV ARB 1.jpg
    STIHL 041AV ARB 1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2
  • STIHL 041AV ARB 3.jpg
    STIHL 041AV ARB 3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
Good day herewith the pictures, regards thanks for your help regards David

I am thinking the fan comes off the flywheel. Is your flywheel damaged or just the fan, would be cheaper shipping just the fan I think. If I remember right remove screws and the fan-fins come off easy .
Thanks yes it's just the fan 3 screws, hope my pics are clear enough, if I may ask what would you want for the fan, thanks regards David

15 to $20 + shipping according to how many I have and condition . I will need to look after I cut wood today. Where are you located?
Thanks for your fast reply, my goodness, I never looked before and see that you are in the USA, I am in England the UK, what do you think shipping will be, as there is going to be duty to pay this end, regards thanks David.

I have no idea, I shipped a saw to Australia 1 time a long time ago, was walked through it. I don't remember the procedures. Try to find one local , if nothing materializes
reasonable I can look into international shipping

I have no idea, I shipped a saw to Australia 1 time a long time ago, was walked through it. I don't remember the procedures. Try to find one local , if nothing materializes
reasonable I can look into international shipping
Thanks for your message, could you possibly send me your address I could check this side regards thanks David

Back