Stihl 051av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ray, can I also grab any manuals/IPLs for the 051AV, 041AV, 08S, Canadien 270, Agristar/Oleo Mac 350, Solo 654 and finally a Lombard F54. I went a bit nuts on buying over the weekend...

Thanks for the manual Ray

Attachments

• 835C9A35-0FAA-4554-AF18-BA4CFDE319F2.jpeg
    835C9A35-0FAA-4554-AF18-BA4CFDE319F2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4123.MOV
    37.3 MB
Check your inbox. No Oleo Mac 350 service manual and nothing on the Lombard F54
Hi ray;
I have 2 stihl 051av. Put them in the shed about 20+ years ago, when they stopped working and now run a ms390.
cant seem to get a manual here in england.
Can you send me a 051 manual please, I would love to get them running again. The early ignition trigger switch is missing on one
of them, which I can’t get, ( do they make an upgrade to replace the trigger thing). Thanks, this is my first post on a forum.
I hope I haven’t caused any problems. Thankyou. Any help, gratefully accepted, thanks again.

Hi ray;
I have 2 stihl 051av. Put them in the shed about 20+ years ago, when they stopped working and now run a ms390.
cant seem to get a manual here in england.
Can you send me a 051 manual please, I would love to get them running again. The early ignition trigger switch is missing on one
of them, which I can’t get, ( do they make an upgrade to replace the trigger thing). Thanks, this is my first post on a forum.
I hope I haven’t caused any problems. Thankyou. Any help, gratefully accepted, thanks again.
Check your inbox

Back