Stihl 066 Top covers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

th04

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey, i am looking for a place to get good aftermarket top covers for a 2001 stihl 066 flatop. I would also be interested in what oem cost if anyone knows where to get them. The cylinder cover is the style without a decomp hole, air filer cover is the very boxy looking one.

To the best of my knowledge our Asian friends did not bother making cheap copies of the flat top no decomp 066 engine covers and you will have to rely on the genuine article secondhand.
okay, i wondered that. Honestly i was thinking about it and id really like to get oem or second hand in really good condition. If anyone out there has the set and theyd be willing to sell send me a message. thanks!

okay, i wondered that. Honestly i was thinking about it and id really like to get oem or second hand in really good condition. If anyone out there has the set and theyd be willing to sell send me a message. thanks!

Probably best to head to the "wanted" section of the forum and put a post up in there.

okay:) would you mind to send some pictures
It will take a lot of digging and looking. If you are thinking you are going to get a hard to locate part for $20 then please do not ask me to go looking.

It will take a lot of digging and looking. If you are thinking you are going to get a hard to locate part for $20 then please do not ask me to go looking.
Fair enough, do you have the cylinder cover and air filter or just one?

Latest posts

Back