• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nla

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello folks. What I have here is a project 075 that I had intended on building. Due to financial issues I am letting go of some of my saws and this one has to go. I'll try my best to outline the good and the bad but if you have a question please ask. For the most part the saw is complete but is missing a few screws and nuts.
Ill start with the good; the starter and gas tank are in great shape, gas tank is clean. Oil tank is good and although it has a couple floaters its fairly clean. Handlebar is intact with no cracks. Crank turns over freely and smoothly. Compression is still decent, saw passed the hang test. Both piston rings are free and in decent shape. Cylinder wall looks good through exhaust port. Intake manifold while dirty is in good shape. Crank bearings are still nice and tight. Muffler although dirty is in good shape. Clutch although dirty is in fair shape. I couldn't find any cracked parts however the top cover has been welded in one corner. The piston looks decent but I did see one or two scratches on the left side. Flywheel is in good condition.

The bad; The saw is pretty dirty and will need a good cleaning! The bucking spikes are good but are mismatched. Clutch cover is mostly good but has a small piece missing at the bottom. Carburetor is pretty dirty and will without a doubt need a kit. All intake gaskets will need to be replaced. Air filter base is very dirty and will need some attention. Air filter is also gone! I have not tested the coil or the oil pumps. A/V mounts will need to be replaced. Will need a new spark plug, fuel line and filter. Although the crank bearings are solid I would probably replace the seals. I haven't done a pressure/vac test but if I was to go to all thr work to build the saw I would replace the seals anyways.

That's what I can think of for now. Again if you see or think of something please ask questions. I'm not sure what to ask for this so maybe some members will chime in but I'm thinking $450 to start. That doesn't include shipping. I get decent discounts through ups so I'm willing to ship to any part of the country. Thanks and again ask questions and look at all the photos.View attachment 1020254View attachment 1020258View attachment 1020257View attachment 1020260View attachment 1020259View attachment 1020263View attachment 1020262View attachment 1020256View attachment 1020269
You didn't think that was a fair offer?

$400 shipped is more than fair.

I have bought and sold quite a few of these over the past few years (projects included) and while it's well described, it's quite dirty. Dirt and grime can hide a lot of damage.

I'd plan to replace crank bearings, too. I have been burned twice (yes, I should have learned my lesson the first time) on 1111 series saw that I rebuilt and reassembled with OEM bearings that felt fine. Had a lot of fun tearing them down to replace after saw was back together.

Sorry for the late reply but I've been a little swamped. I did see your post though and got out to do a spark check and did get good consistent spark. I do realize that it is grimey and can give it a wash but won't be able to get at it until Tuesday.

Back