• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a large-ish stockpile of 084 parts that I'm ready to send down the road and I figured I would see what folks here need before they hit the 'bay. These are the remnants of a couple of basket cases used for a build as well as a nearly complete saw getting parted out due to a bad case.

For starters, here is what I DO NOT have available that I can think of:
  • Piston
  • Ignition (I have a few ignitions, but I need to test them first)
  • Carb (I do have an extra, but I need to use it for a test on another saw first)
  • HD filter setup (I have one, but it has already been offered to someone)
  • Clutch cover
  • Large bucking spikes
  • 3/4 or full wrap handlebars
I think I have at least one of pretty much everything else.

If you're interested in anything, please send me a PM. There are obviously some 084 parts that are a bit of a hot commodity, so sales will be based on who contacts me first via PM only . . . not here in the open forum. As I sell off parts I will update here in the thread to mention what is no longer available.

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family, or add 3% to cover fees. I cannot tell you what shipping will cost to you until I have the parts packaged and ready to go. You can get an educated guess based on them shipping from zip code 46112. The only trades I'm interested in would be for 1106/1109 series parts or literature.

Thanks.

Back