• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 084AV for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY JENKINS

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 084AV that I no longer have a need for. It's just more saw than I need for cutting firewood. My 036 is half the weight and cuts firewood really well. I love the speed at which this saw drops thru a log but at my age it only takes one tank of gas to wear me out to the point that it's difficult to carry the saw back to the truck. I haven't had this saw on a chainsaw Mill but I imagine it would do very well on one it runs good, piston looks good and it has a new 30" sprocket nose bar on it that I've used maybe 4 tanks of gas since I put the new bar on. Running .404 chain. I also have a 30" and a 36" hard nose bars, 3002 mount. I might consider selling the bars separately if the offer is reasonable. I would like to get $1,000 for the saw with the new bar and one chain. I have probably 4 chain loops for the 30" bar that were run one time and haven't been resharpened. I also have one new 36" loop still in the box and at least one or two more that were run once and need sharpened. I obviously don't need any of these for my 036 Pro. I have a Archer 42" sprocket nose bar that I would sell for $75. It is a 3003 mount. My internet connection sucks right now but I will try to post pics ASAP. DM me for contact info and maybe I can get pics to you somehow in the meantime. Nothing is set in stone yet so LMK if you are interested in any of the stuff I have for sale.

Sold the 084AV and all of the bars and chain loops.

I have a Stihl 084AV that I no longer have a need for. It's just more saw than I need for cutting firewood. My 036 is half the weight and cuts firewood really well. I love the speed at which this saw drops thru a log but at my age it only takes one tank of gas to wear me out to the point that it's difficult to carry the saw back to the truck. I haven't had this saw on a chainsaw Mill but I imagine it would do very well on one it runs good, piston looks good and it has a new 30" sprocket nose bar on it that I've used maybe 4 tanks of gas since I put the new bar on. Running .404 chain. I also have a 30" and a 36" hard nose bars, 3002 mount. I might consider selling the bars separately if the offer is reasonable. I would like to get $1,000 for the saw with the new bar and one chain. I have probably 4 chain loops for the 30" bar that were run one time and haven't been resharpened. I also have one new 36" loop still in the box and at least one or two more that were run once and need sharpened. I obviously don't need any of these for my 036 Pro. I have a Archer 42" sprocket nose bar that I would sell for $75. It is a 3003 mount. My internet connection sucks right now but I will try to post pics ASAP. DM me for contact info and maybe I can get pics to you somehow in the meantime. Nothing is set in stone yet so LMK if you are interested in any of the stuff I have for sale.

Sold the 084AV and all of the bars and chain loops.
Do you still have for sale?

Back