• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl 090 all original parts!!! Works perfectly!!!! Only used a few times!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDmaintenance08

Reaction score
Stihl 090 chainsaw with a 46 inch bar.
This saw is in excellent mechanical, and very good cosmetic condition. Runs like new, and has only been used on a few occasions. There are no missing pieces or parts, it is not in need of any repairs, and has always been given proper maintenance. Just started it up, and it started on the second pull!!! View attachment 305432View attachment 305433

OP- good luck with your auction. As a first time poster it might be difficult to push such a high dollar item without some more steps. Start by taking pictures with a slip of paper by the saw with the days date on it. Take a pic of you holding it. Post the serial #. None of the seasoned members are gonna give it a second look without some more documentation/ proof of ownership. Too many have been burned here- and we look out for our own. Personally, I dont buy from anyone that hasn't been here atleast as long as I have been, and they have to be active in the chainsaw threads with a reputation. Your first post is to list a high dollar saw with very vague pics/ info.:cheers:

OP- good luck with your auction. As a first time poster it might be difficult to push such a high dollar item without some more steps. Start by taking pictures with a slip of paper by the saw with the days date on it. Take a pic of you holding it. Post the serial #. None of the seasoned members are gonna give it a second look without some more documentation/ proof of ownership. Too many have been burned here- and we look out for our own. Personally, I dont buy from anyone that hasn't been here atleast as long as I have been, and they have to be active in the chainsaw threads with a reputation. Your first post is to list a high dollar saw with very vague pics/ info.:cheers:

Thank you for the feedback! I will post it next to the original reciept from 1984 and today's newspaper. Also I chose paypal as the method of payment because if there are any problems, on either end, paypal will refund first, then ask questions second. If you have any other feedback I'd love to hear it. Thanks again! Updated pics coming soon!!!! Oh, can video be uploaded here? Maybe I'll just post to youtube and leave a link here.

Thank you for the feedback! I will post it next to the original reciept from 1984 and today's newspaper. Also I chose paypal as the method of payment because if there are any problems, on either end, paypal will refund first, then ask questions second. If you have any other feedback I'd love to hear it. Thanks again! Updated pics coming soon!!!! Oh, can video be uploaded here? Maybe I'll just post to youtube and leave a link here.

YES. We like videos!:msp_wink:

She had it listed on CL for $1500.00 recently if I'm not mistaken. Can't find the listing now..........:popcorn:

Last edited:
I thought it was $1500 last night. When did it jump to $2k?

It still is $1,500 with a $2,000 buy it now price.

To the poster, looks like a great saw, not what I'm after but good luck with selling it.

Due to a few bad experiences, there is quite a bit of suspicion off some items etc.
Taking the photos etc as requested clearly is a great idea.

It still is $1,500 with a $2,000 buy it now price.

To the poster, looks like a great saw, not what I'm after but good luck with selling it.

Due to a few bad experiences, there is quite a bit of suspicion off some items etc.
Taking the photos etc as requested clearly is a great idea.

Thank you deepsouth! He was exactly right! It has a reserve price, (the lowest I'll go) of $1500. If you don't want to wait until the auction is over, then you can buy it now for $2000. Honestly I did that because of how much attention it's gotten, plus $2000 is still a good price for it, and basically just because I can and why not. I will try really hard to get the pics and videos up sometime today, just been really busy. Oh and to all first time posting skeptics - we all had to pop our cherry sometime! And again Paypal is awesome and if there are any issues on either side, (which there shouldn't be) they refund first, then sort it out. But don't take my word for it. Look it up, give them a call, whatever. Oh and one more thing, I'm a chick. Enough said!

Where's all the pertinent info on the saw, forthcoming? For $1500 skins you ought to have legit compression test plus super photos of the P/C. Wouldn't hurt to have a local AS member vouch for the saw either. Around here it doesn't matter if you're a chick or a guy, dumb stuff is dumb stuff.

This is why you keep peace with the wife/gf,if not your stuff gets sold.

Notice the "DD" in the name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back