• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl 090 all original parts!!! Works perfectly!!!! Only used a few times!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is burning magnesium on the spectrum....?"

Ummmmmm, yes alcohol was involved. Nobody got arrested and the kid will never forget that day (night).

Better not clutter this thread, only 4 weeks left until the bidding ends.

Where's all the pertinent info on the saw, forthcoming? For $1500 skins you ought to have legit compression test plus super photos of the P/C. Wouldn't hurt to have a local AS member vouch for the saw either. Around here it doesn't matter if you're a chick or a guy, dumb stuff is dumb stuff.

The amount of exclamation points in the thread title is way more credible than any photo or tests could ever be. :tongue2:

Well, we were promised pics with a time stamp and pic of the serial # and haven't seen either, so it is just as well. AS has to look out for AS.:cheers:

OP said they would post the info on 7/23 that we have requested. Still have not heard or seen anything from them. So this is probably "ill intentioned" and they are waiting for one of our less cautious members to get sucked into a scam. Pls guys......... tread with caution here. I know there is a nostalgia to these old saws...... but yo can buy a Monster Stihl or Husq for $2k, or better yet buy several used saws from respected active members.

Well, the chick logged in yesterday at 3:48am.

To those better informed: could this be a clone? The starter emblem looks a little off color, but I'm not well versed on these in either OEM or clone form.

Well, the chick logged in yesterday at 3:48am.

To those better informed: could this be a clone? The starter emblem looks a little off color, but I'm not well versed on these in either OEM or clone form.

I dont know enough about them but Im guessing its highly likely. Dont they make clones and sell them in third world countries? How could having the serial number help in verifying the originality?

CL ad's back up.

stihl chainsaw

I'm about 30-40 minutes from the city mentioned in the CL ad. Could go check out the saw for someone if they're serious. You'll have to arrange for shipping with the seller however. I just don't have the time to pack up and ship a big pig like that...:D

Last edited:
CL ad's back up.

stihl chainsaw

I'm about 30-40 minutes from the city mentioned in the CL ad. Could go check out the saw for someone if they're serious. You'll have to arrange for shipping with the seller however. I just don't have the time to pack up and ship a big pig like that...:D

Ad is down now.

I wonder if she is related to the guy selling "Large crate of vintage chainsaw parts" several doors down for big coin. He will not reply with any photos either, and has only 2 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back