Stihl 241

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People get way too hung up on “the perfect saw” for this or that. A 261C is a much better, more capable choice for a small saw and it is only a little bit heavier than a 241C. I rarely use my 241C and in fact have gone to the Stihl 220A when I need a 16” bar for close in work. If you could buy 241Cs for a reasonable price I might think differently but now they bring a crazy premium.

People get way too hung up on “the perfect saw” for this or that. A 261C is a much better, more capable choice for a small saw and it is only a little bit heavier than a 241C. I rarely use my 241C and in fact have gone to the Stihl 220A when I need a 16” bar for close in work. If you could buy 241Cs for a reasonable price I might think differently but now they bring a crazy premium.

Maybe so..maybe not..that's an opinion that has nothing to do with what this guy asked.

What do you want for the 241? You can put the money towards another 261.

Well if you don’t need another 241 and they’re that awesome, maybe someone else should take that off his hands. @oldbuzzard what are looking to get for that 241C? Not that I need another saw either. 🤣
After 2 or 3 saws probably none of us NEED another one says the guy with 25 or 30 sitting here. :surprised3:

Back