• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 261 362 Clutch Sprocket Cover & Dual Dawg Bucking Spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 261 362 Clutch Sprocket Cover & Dual Dawg/Bucking Spike Set with Roller Chain Catcher, I want to sell. I still have the instructions and packaging for the dawgs. This may fit other smaller saws?

The bolts that came with the kit were to short, so I bought longer ones at the local hardware store, never got around to trimming them off.

Came off a saw with only a few tanks ran threw it. No chips, scratches, or any other damage to the parts. Like new condition!!

I would like to get $85.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. (retail at the dealer for these parts was just over $100, plus tax)

PayPal gift is the preferred payment. PM offers if you think the price is out of line.

thanks,
Matt

Attachments

• DSCN9911.JPG
    DSCN9911.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN9914.JPG
    DSCN9914.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN9919.JPG
    DSCN9919.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN9920.JPG
    DSCN9920.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 42
I like those dogs because they are not crazy huge. I know they will fit older saws but the cover won't. So, I have a question: is the part number on the bag just for the dogs, or did it come as a kit that included the cover? Thanks, and GLWS. DW

I like those dother because they are not crazy huge. I know they will fit older saws but the cover won't. So, I have a question: is the part number on the bag just for the dogs, or did it come as a kit that included the cover? Thanks, and GLWS. DW

Part # on bag came with dawgs & roller chain catcher,, No cover.

Latest posts

Back