• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 461 parts lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnMaddux541

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
74999BEB-8E5D-48F3-8F21-609FA1AE85F8.jpegEF1A0B06-F4D1-4096-B672-DB9E6C7BF2B2.jpeg What I have here is some 461 parts left over from a build I just completed. I would like to sell it as a lot instead of splitting it all off. The tank is in good shape needs rubber parts and tank vent. Case halves are in good shape and have no stripped holes to my knowledge. Connecting rod bearing on the crank is slightly grimy but may be usable. Recoil is in great shape, top cover is rough but usable. Cylinder is probably toast but may be a good practice cylinder.Full wrap handle is great. Had issues with the carb so I replaced it but might be repairable. Also comes with clutch drum and sprocket in decent shape. Any more questions let me know 175 obo plus shipping. Thanks for looking

Back