Stihl FS120 FarmerTec Copy of the Powerhead and Controller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your continued interest. I have not yet successfully found a powerhead for a polesaw. I am so looking. The 120 is attached to the bicycle handle my fs130 was removed from.

I found a polesaw powerhead on CL about 10 days ago and it was gone fast. My 130 is waiting on the shelve. There are no aftermarket that would fit available. The ones that are are available are for the poles that extend. They use a spline rather than a square shaft like the 130.

I had no idea I would have trouble finding them. Just a few months ago you could buy them. Then bam, gone. I could pay $200 at the dealer. I would rather be patient and get a good used one in the 80$ range

I finally got a stihl power cutting head for polesaw and used it over the winter, I also found a control handle for a straight handle. So now I just need to find the tube, I am looking for the extendable one. I have seen two and they were priced stupid.

This year I found the fuel hose leaking. Not holding tight at the ends, loosey goosey. So I replaced the hose with a oem and it fired right up. I put the FarmerTec 120 on the handlebars for the summer. I show you it cutting for a minute or so. The only changes to it were a oem carb and the new fuel hose. So going into the 2nd summer.

Latest posts

Back