• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl light bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a 20 or 25 in 3/8 050.
Thank You
I picked up a 20" 050 light bar yesterday in Conroe, TX.... just north of Houston. They have them in stock, priced at $118. Outdoor Equipment Outlet......sawpros.com. I dont know if they will ship, but they were very friendly while I was spending my money, I might even go back and buy a saw next time! They are a 2 hour drive for me.

I picked up a 20" 050 light bar yesterday in Conroe, TX.... just north of Houston. They have them in stock, priced at $118. Outdoor Equipment Outlet......sawpros.com. I dont know if they will ship, but they were very friendly while I was spending my money, I might even go back and buy a saw next time! They are a 2 hour drive for me.
I will check with them tomorrow, if not Im sure they have the same distibutor as tyler texas. I live in northwest louisiana.. so would be close..

Thanks for heads up.

I put a 25" on my 038 last year. Had a blow down that the 16" wouldn't handle.
My dealer sold me one off a new saw that was on the shelf. Bar and chain, $139.
I'm not sure how much chains cost, but I got a new 32" Stihl lightweight in 3/8 x 0.050 for roughly that price.

Back