Stihl, Mccullough, Pioneer, Homelite Garage Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Pioneer NOS
IMG_023_zps969545d4.jpg

IMG_022_zps8e40ad96.jpg

IMG_018_zpsf3a15f86.jpg

Echo Banner and my wife's feet
IMG_014_zps46567b8c.jpg

GB Dealer Bar Rack
IMG_021_zpscb7afe1e.jpg

AAAk! Too far, can't go. I know there would be some cheap saws and bars and parts I could use though..oh well, ya'll have a nice mega garage sale, totally awesome score, just amazing n stuff.

if, after your garage sale, you still got stuff would you consider mailing? also, you got any seals for poulan 306A or 361? got any starter pulleys for olympyk 251 (200 series?) if so, i'd be very interested in the seals and pulleys. got part nos. if that's needed.

Where exactly are you? I may need to visit on Friday!

Columbus, Ohio (Whitehall actually), within 5 minutes of 70,71,270,670,62,317,40,16 and the airport :)
actual address given to folks who let me know they are coming, just don't want to put it out there in the interwebicals :)
Dave

if, after your garage sale, you still got stuff would you consider mailing? also, you got any seals for poulan 306A or 361? got any starter pulleys for olympyk 251 (200 series?) if so, i'd be very interested in the seals and pulleys. got part nos. if that's needed.

I'll take a peak for the parts you mentioned, after the sale I will have more time to look for specific things unless it all sells (hope, hope, hope):yoyo::greenchainsaw:
Dave

I'll take a peak for the parts you mentioned, after the sale I will have more time to look for specific things unless it all sells (hope, hope, hope):yoyo::greenchainsaw:
Dave

took a look and stuck out on these parts, not saying they aren't here but I didn't find them :)
Dave

Left Dave's an hour ago, my wallet is a few ounces lighter and my vehicle several hundred pounds heavier...

Be home later tonight and will post pictures.

Columbus, Ohio (Whitehall actually), within 5 minutes of 70,71,270,670,62,317,40,16 and the airport :)
actual address given to folks who let me know they are coming, just don't want to put it out there in the interwebicals :)
Dave

It's too late now but, I can fly free (standby) on Delta. Our son is Delta employee.

Maybe later on...................................................Air Trip!

BIG FUN meeting all the AS guys today, made some money, had a bunch of laughs, learned a bunch of stuff and sadly had a bunch more knowledge come my way that I just don't know enough to understand yet :)
Sadly no Pioneer gurus came to raid my NOS stash, I pulled a bunch of the P40 and bigger stuff tonight for another AS member to take a peak at, but there is just a ton of that stuff here.

Biggest YOU SUCK of the day goes to Brad who picked up a Stihl Contra Service manual with IPL, very cool and got it for a steal, but I couldn't say know I had no idea what it was till he told me as it has only the model number on the cover not contra or lightning.

Also will post pics of the Stihl Flamethrower service manual soon - hows that for a tease.

Pretty sure Gary (Guido Salvage) wins the prize for most weight purchased, probably a good 200# of chains on top of everything else :)

One guy left with an 066, a trio of Mac 35s, a 790, 250,1-42 and 1-50 oh and a pair of Remington mighty mite weekenders :)

Friday I had 5 AS guys and today about 16 +3 local chainsaw dudes. Only one guy left empty handed (felt bad lots of people at once and I didn't really get a chance to talk to him).
One local was my customer of the day. Here for about 3 hours, takes about 8 saws from the $10 and up wall out to the bench to pull on them and put gas in them, which I said was cool as long as he was buying the saws, borrows some tools, which is again ok with me. I check on him now and then looks like he has about a $150.00 stack o saws going. So eventually he hauls everything back in without me really noticing and buys one saw from the $5 table ON a Credit Card and after he is gone for awhile I realize he removed the hanging rope so it was really a $10 complete saw from the wall. So hopefully karma does evil unto him at some point but I still had a great day. I later realize he didn't put any of my tools away or the starting fluid he used. AND he left a saw FULL of new fuel sitting on the floor so when I picked it up to rehang it on the wall, I dumped a saw full of fuel on my shoes. So his $5 saw cost me $85 bucks. grrrrrrrr ok I am zen again :)

Looking forward to the few folks planning on coming out tomorrow. Still need to empty out the garage and maybe another member will help me do just that :) If not I will start putting items in my forum.
Dave

Woohoo, I got a saw off the $5.00 table up and running! Thanks to Dave for playing host and allowing me to hang out for 4 hours (which allowed me to see Brad). I got a couple of saws in the mail and one needs a part Dave has ...

when your done with the sale are you going to let us (out of staters) have a shot at some parts?:msp_rolleyes: A filter housing and filter for a p28 comes to mind.

when your done with the sale are you going to let us (out of staters) have a shot at some parts?:msp_rolleyes: A filter housing and filter for a p28 comes to mind.

request noted I will look for those during the day tomorrow, there is a strong chance another AS member will buy whatever is still there tomorrow evening
I think he is planning on setting up shop, so I imagine parts will still be available
Dave

As Dave said, I came home with a couple of hundred pounds of chain. I ended up getting all the rolls he had with the exception of a small piece of a Stihl roll as well as presets, etc.

DefinitiveDave1_zpsb2cd0e12.jpg

Also got some new loops in boxes and all of the chains pictures here including a couple of loops for a 6' bar.

DefinitiveDave2_zps39b2e381.jpg

Also got a few saws...

DefinitiveDave3_zps46f8a0f6.jpg

I got these two running when I got home:

DefinitiveDave7_zps6a029fcd.jpg

DefinitiveDave6_zpse166d617.jpg

I think the Craftsman was put up because the AV is spongy, the P&C look good.

Thanks again to Dave for having this sale.

Back