Stihl, Mccullough, Pioneer, Homelite Garage Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Dave said, I came home with a couple of hundred pounds of chain. I ended up getting all the rolls he had with the exception of a small piece of a Stihl roll as well as presets, etc.

DefinitiveDave1_zpsb2cd0e12.jpg

Also got some new loops in boxes and all of the chains pictures here including a couple of loops for a 6' bar.

DefinitiveDave2_zps39b2e381.jpg

Also got a few saws...

DefinitiveDave3_zps46f8a0f6.jpg

I got these two running when I got home:

DefinitiveDave7_zps6a029fcd.jpg

DefinitiveDave6_zpse166d617.jpg

I think the Craftsman was put up because the AV is spongy, the P&C look good.

Thanks again to Dave for having this sale.
That's a triple dog dare yah you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:clap:

As I read through this thread, two thoughts went through my mind. First thought was "Wow!" and the second thought was "It's a good thing I live a long way from Ohio."

I have a dump trailer I probably would have filled if I had a chance and I don't need complications in my life right now.

I sure am glad I stumbled across Daves sale. I was able to pick up a bunch of parts for my Dads 009 as well as a few husky parts I needed. The only saw I bought was a Remington Logmaster which looks like it will make for a good project tomorrow.

I sure am glad I stumbled across Daves sale. I was able to pick up a bunch of parts for my Dads 009 as well as a few husky parts I needed. The only saw I bought was a Remington Logmaster which looks like it will make for a good project tomorrow.

Welcome aboard! After you picked up that saw and I noticed how good it looked I kicked myself for not getting it.

Which one? Silver Logmaster, Golden Logmaster, SL-5, GL-7 or Pro 88? There were several 82-105 cc.

Join the Remington/Mall thread in the stickies when you need help on the coil. (most are shot)

Even though I did not get to meet Dave in person, it was a pleasure talking over the phone and he treated my stand in buyer (my brother) really well. I'm looking forward to getting the assortment of McCulloch goods that I selected in my hands. I hope your sale was every bit the success you were after, Dave.

My intention of making a trip to Dave's (and a major impact on his inventory) today had to be postponed. I'm hopeful of scheduling another time to visit and possibly working something out to relieve him of a good chunk of his remaining items/stock to get it out of his hair, but to still keep it openly available....., unless someone else ponies up first and takes it all.

Its not fair i live to far away:(
I would have spent a week just looking:D
i think i might go out to shed and look at my saws.
that will make me feel better:)
Keep safe all

Back