• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl MS251 Parts Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveSr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a MS251 parts saw with a blown P & C but good crank and plastic case. This will be used to resurrect one that has been melted by leaving the saw in part throttle with the chain brake on. Send me a PM and let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks,
Steve

UPDATE: This has to be a regular recoil start version and NOT the EZ-Start. The parts that I need won't interchange between the two.

It's an.issue with the site, as I've never opened the thread its linking to.

Anyways, there's a 251 for sale near the bottom of this page or top of the next one.

I have a 251 case and crank if still needed, not the easy start, good case and crank, shoot me a pm and I can send you pics.
Thanks,

I need more than just the case and crank and was hoping to find a (mostly) complete saw to get everything from. Shipping cost is a killer for piecemeal parts.

Back