• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ms362 ms400 West Coast 3/4 Wrap Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
West Coast 3/4 Wrap Kit, for Stihl ms362 and ms400

Complete kit, comes with all mounting hardware for handle bar, and the different upper AV spring, the little black piece for mounting the handle by the tank, with screw. The different dust cover, so you can run the wide clutch cover. Dual felling dogs, and roller chain catch.

Not included - mounting hardware for inner dog, and for dust cover. Can just re-use the screws that are on your saw now.

Rubber chip deflector is missing but I ordered some at dealer, was told I will have them next week, will be shipped as soon as I receive them. (rubber chip deflector is included in the sale)

$175 shipped in the lower 48 states. Will ship else where for actual shipping costs.

DSCN9100.JPGDSCN9101.JPGDSCN9102.JPGDSCN9103.JPGDSCN9104.JPGDSCN9105.JPGDSCN9106.JPGDSCN9109.JPG

First - have you sold this yet?
Picked up a MS400c and would like the wrap on it.
Let me know if still available.
Thanks
Bruce

Back