• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muad

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Have a clean MS461 for sale. Hate to part with it as it's a great saw, but the 372 bug has bitten me.

Purchased from another member about two years ago or so, and have used it a dozen times at most to buck up some larger stuff. Runs very strong! No compression tester, but I did get pics of the piston which looks great.

Previous owner did a light muff mod, and it sounds awesome. I also photo'd the imperfections - someone marked 216 into the front of the oil tank, and there is a small crack on the filler neck of the gas tank (doesn't affect function).

Asking $750 OBO for the PHO, will split the shipping cost with the buyer.

I also have a lightly used Stihl 28" Rollomatic ES bar with 5 loops of chain I can include, four of which are brand new in the box (1x used Stihl RS, 1x New Stihl RS, 3x. new Oregon EXL from @PA Dan). Would like $120 for these (either sold with the saw, or separately after the saw is sold).

Pics:

Back