Stihl ms661 Magnum and Grenberg 36” mill for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toguard440

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
The saw has a 36” bar w/couple of chains. The saw has had one tank of fuel, motomix, run through it. The granberg is 36” with oiler, winch, also have the mini mill, brackets, rip chains, pretty much all that’s needed to start milling. That was a plan that came and went. I know approx. what I have in the setup $ wise. I’m looking to see if it’s something that’s worth trying to sell or not. Feed back is welcome.

Not close to Arkansas by chance are you. I'm definitely in the market but trying to avoid the price of 'out of the box' . Not trying to steal one either:)

Sorry, not close to Arkansas. Sometime soon I’ll be coming down to the south east corner of Missouri. Not exactly sure on the date right now, but I do need to get down there within the next three or four weeks. I’ll take some pics tonight and post them. To be honest I’m not 100% sure exactly what I purchased from Granberg. I do remember trying to get everything to slab with and some extras. I noticed they have a roller bracket for the mill to make slabbing easier. I don’t have that.

Latest posts

Back