Stihl NLA Obsolete Parts List

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmoreland

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Does a list exist for Stihl NLA/Obsolete parts? When I go to the dealer to order parts it’s usually a week or so before they place the order to have enough items in order to warrant the shipping costs then only to find out some parts are NLA. I’m usually able to find them on eBay or somewhere else. It would just be nice to know before going to the dealer if they are NLA. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does a list exist for Stihl NLA/Obsolete parts? When I go to the dealer to order parts it’s usually a week or so before they place the order to have enough items in order to warrant the shipping costs then only to find out some parts are NLA. I’m usually able to find them on eBay or somewhere else. It would just be nice to know before going to the dealer if they are NLA. Thanks!

I would think your dealer would look up the parts you want when you order them. Mine does so we know we are on the same page for what I want and the wrong part isn't ordered.

I would think your dealer would look up the parts you want when you order them. Mine does so we know we are on the same page for what I want and the wrong part isn't ordered.

I am going to start requesting that this be done.

Back