Stihl Symbols

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know what symbol Stihl uses on their rubber fuel lines? I just purchased one that does not say "Stihl", but has an "S" within an unenclosed box.
That sounds about right. I've seen that on smaller stihl parts. If you lookup stihl trademarks you will see what you are describing.

?? whats your point? Its a rubber tube; install it and go back to life.............
Well another stupid comment by the Troll. An aquarium filter has rubber tubing but I sure as hell would not use it for fuel. Of course in making your smartarse reply you missed the point of what the person was asking. That is typical of a troll.

To answer your question yes I think if it marked as you described it is at least approved by Stihl. That is not to say the quality is good or bad.

The symbol you're describing is what I have seen on OEM Stihl lines. I generally like OEM lines myself, although I have had a few of them that were no better than the "Laser" branded lines my local Stihl dealer sells.

Latest posts

Back