Stihls and Huskys and bars.. OH MY!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is a picture of 15 Stihls that are going onto the auction block this spring. They are all a different model so if you want a certain Stihl e-mail me and save me having to put them on the auction site. Mike

The pictured saws are identified by model number starting upper left to right. The Stihls are 084, 056MagII, 066, 056super,064, 046, 044, 034, 026 bottom row 090, 038MagII, 041, 031, 028, 020. The Huskys are 394, 2100, 288, 281, 266, 61, 162, bottom row 272, 50special, 49, 345, L65, 45. Thanks. Mike

Anthony, This was not meant to replace ebay. I will still sell on ebay but as one prievious post said we are brothers of the saw. I just wanted to give my friends on the forum a first chance at some good saws that I will stand behind. I will give an honest evaluation of the saw so that they may get what they want. Some people don't like to play the bidding war game and want a good saw at a decent price and be done with it. I am retired and this is my hobby. I enjoy working on saws and I get a thrill when I resurect a saw from the junk pile. When it fires off I feel like Dr. Frankenstein and shout "IT LIVES". :p Mike

i didnt think nothin of it . i was just surprized at the volume of good looking saws,from both families u had. id say they was a better selection than u could find on ebay at a givin time.
later now:)

mike rupleys chainsaws

hi mike ,
nice selection of saws. what you didn't tell everyone is that in your garage you have about 4 times that number of saws. if you guys need a particular type of saw just e-mail him. he'll probably have what you need. parts also. catch you later rupedoggy

ken kdhotsaw

That saw was with a tree service. I bought it because they changed over to Echos. It had a bad fuel line but I fixed it and it runs and cuts good now. They put blue paint on for their identification. If you want a good little trimer for $120 I will pay the shipping. Mike

mike rupley's saws

Guys,
I just wanted to mention that awhile back i purchased an 020 from Mike. I was a little skeptical at first , but after i had order from him, he was prompt in shipping the saw, it was in good condition (as he originally stated), and the saw ran great without any needed work. I guess what im saying is that, I believe Mike to be an honest man, and im sure I will be purchasing from him in the future. :D

PS you guys better grab up that 020 before i do;)

Still killing high prices on good saws.

ruper.jpg

Latest posts

Back