Sugi Hara 16/18" .325 sale on NOW!! Total Super bars and all Oregon bars too!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The bar sale of the season.... SUGI Hara light weight, Total Super Bar and all Oregon bars.

SUGI HARA BARS
Finally have the Sugi bars in 16" .325 .050 and 18" .325 .050. I've got 15 of each to start with and can order more as required in the following bar patterns. They are on the truck right now and should be here next week... that means they show up to you 5-7 days after I receive them.... good bet say's they arrive to you week of September 25th, just in time to start firewood season!! order now while they last.

... use coupon code "comebackformore10%" without quotes to get a 10% discount and free shipping.

Stihl 16" .325 .050 http://www.weedeaterman.com/product_p/sv2u-0j40hv.htm
Stihl 18" .325 .050 http://www.weedeaterman.com/product_p/sv2u-0j45hv.htm

Small mount Husqvarna
Husky 16" .325 .050 http://www.weedeaterman.com/product_p/vh2u-0j40hv.htm
Husky 18" .325 .050 http://www.weedeaterman.com/product_p/vh2u-0j45hv.htm

TOTAL SUPER BARS
Any Total bars that I carry are 10% off as well. GET A FREE chain with these bars while supplies last, one per customer. I've got about 30 chains from Total that were sent as tester's and I'd like your opinion on... honest feedback about the quality of the chain. It will be included in the box IF I have one that fits the bar you bought. I've got some freebie 20", 24", 28", and 32" chains in 3/8 .050. Order 5 bars... you get one free chain with the order, not 5 free chains. I want to spread them around.

All of the Total bars on the site here http://www.weedeaterman.com/Total_Super_Bars_s/1947.htm
... use coupon code "comebackformore10%" without quotes to get a 10% discount and free shipping.

Oregon Bars
Any Oregon bar they make... pick the one you want for 10% off and free shipping. I'll include one free Total chain if I have one that fits the bar.... while they last. Once the free chain is gone, it's gone! If it's in your box, I'd like some feedback on it please, honest feedback. I have about 30 loops in 20", 24", 28" and 32" 3/8 ..050 for us to try.

READ THIS....
The Total chain is a limited deal... I'll put it in your box if it fits the bar UNTIL I RUN OUT and I'm going to give ONE per order. If you order 5 bars, you get ONE free chain. It's not fair to give you all the chain I have on one order, I want it spread around. Once the free chain is gone, it's gone. I'd like some feedback on it please, quick note to say it's junk, didn't stay sharp, lasted long time.. whatever. Your not going to hurt my feeling's... trust me... just tell me what you think!

Coupon code to use at checkout comebackformore10% to get a 10% discount and free shipping. That's 10% off the price of bars, maybe get a free chain and get free shipping... that's like a good $15-$25 off the purchase price and may be higher based on the quantities you order! If I run out of BARS, I'll order them again and still honor the coupon... you'll just have to wait for delivery. This is good for BARS ONLY.

You can order Oregon chain during the sale at normal prices, just put it in the cart. Each bar is listed by size and drive link count... make sure you get the right size chain for the bar OR ask if you need help. Here is the link to the Oregon product picker http://www.weedeaterman.com/category_s/2080.htm to help select the right one.

AND READ THIS for BIGGER savings....
If you'd like to save even bigger money for some other product.. Don't use any coupon when you buy the bar and when Henry processes your order, he see's you ordered any Sugi, Total or Oregon bar. He'll send you a 15% discounted coupon to use on a separate purchase from the site. Say you want a cylinder kit... buy a bar and use no coupon, he see's that when you check out and he sends the coupon to you for 15% off the purchase you want to use it on.This is NOT TIED to a $$$ amount, it's tied to a %%% amount. If you order 10 bars and get $10 off each bar with the regular coupon... it' won't take $100 off your next purchase. It's good for 15% off, if that item is $100, you get a $15 discount.

Troll... it took me 5-6 months to get them in .050, I'm just glad they actually came. I'll see what I can do for .063 but at this point its like getting blood from a turnip! If I can get a good showing in .050, then they will be more receptive to ordering the .063. As is stands... they were going to kill the brand all together until I became a dealer as there isn't any real sales except a few and I mean under 10 local dealerships selling them here in the US.

Troll... it took me 5-6 months to get them in .050, I'm just glad they actually came. I'll see what I can do for .063 but at this point its like getting blood from a turnip! If I can get a good showing in .050, then they will be more receptive to ordering the .063. As is stands... they were going to kill the brand all together until I became a dealer as there isn't any real sales except a few and I mean under 10 local dealerships selling them here in the US.

I see, and what I wanted was .058 anyway (for Husky mount bars). I believe those are selling well in the UK (as is .063 Stihl bars) - but not availiable in 16" (not a common length in Europe, 15" being much more common :rolleyes:)......

However, Sugihara is making a lot of different bars, and I would be surpriced if the factory is about to drop making the "light" bars, that is "top of the line". They also are common as "OEM" bars on some Japanese chainsaws. What happens on the US market seem like it is a story of its own though....

It's the importer of the bars that is not doing a very good job of marketing. They've assumed the dealer would market the product, all they did was create an account to sell locally. I can't blame them, they get quality bars at good prices to there customers. .. what every dealer wants. Problem was that it didn't go big like some other bars, Total comes to mind. They have a large network of dealers, easy to find products and a good competitive price point. Sugi never went big and now they are fading as evidenced by low inventory, long wait times to resupply and only a few sizes, not all sizes, just some popular ones.

I see, and what I wanted was .058 anyway (for Husky mount bars). I believe those are selling well in the UK (as is .063 Stihl bars) - but not availiable in 16" (not a common length in Europe, 15" being much more common :rolleyes:)......

However, Sugihara is making a lot of different bars, and I would be surpriced if the factory is about to drop making the "light" bars, that is "top of the line". They also are common as "OEM" bars on some Japanese chainsaws. What happens on the US market seem like it is a story of its own though....

Yes they are tricky to find in 16" .058. USA and there irregular .050 gauge :eek:

It's the importer of the bars that is not doing a very good job of marketing. They've assumed the dealer would market the product, all they did was create an account to sell locally. I can't blame them, they get quality bars at good prices to there customers. .. what every dealer wants. Problem was that it didn't go big like some other bars, Total comes to mind. They have a large network of dealers, easy to find products and a good competitive price point. Sugi never went big and now they are fading as evidenced by low inventory, long wait times to resupply and only a few sizes, not all sizes, just some popular ones.

Yes, I believe that is the real issue with SugiHara in the US - they chose the wrong importer/distributer.

Total is rebranded Tsumura, marketed by Tilton - but they don't carry the "Light & Tough" variant, that I know.

Can you run me through the checkout procedure Randy considering I'm in Australia?
Sort of got a tad confused :confused:

I won't order a Stihl 16" .325 .050 if there is any chance of getting a Stihl 16" .325 .063 in the distant future. I don't know why you'd need a good showing in .050 if most of us Stihl guys in the Midwest demand 16" .325 .063?

I won't order a Stihl 16" .325 .050 if there is any chance of getting a Stihl 16" .325 .063 in the distant future. I don't know why you'd need a good showing in .050 if most of us Stihl guys in the Midwest demand 16" .325 .063?

Yes, for the same reason that Husky bars in .050 are impractical in most of the world. ;)

The quantities I have to buy to get a special order is pretty high, not a couple here or there. I now have a 100 of these and before I ask for .063....... That's a $5000 order and why I said, I need to sell a bunch of them.

The quantities I have to buy to get a special order is pretty high, not a couple here or there. I now have a 100 of these and before I ask for .063....... That's a $5000 order and why I said, I need to sell a bunch of them.
You're sight shows thirteen in stock. A hunnert of which bars? Pee um scent...

Maybe I should check with you before I do anything with my business...?

I have other commitments not reflected on my site. I sell Amazon and eBay as well. You will get the best deal from the site as an Arborist member.

Hey it is what it is , if they were 325x63 for stihl and .325x58 for husky i personally think it would be a better thing , but maybe we will get lucky someday ! Hopefully your inventory moves quick !

Hey it is what it is , if they were 325x63 for stihl and .325x58 for husky i personally think it would be a better thing , but maybe we will get lucky someday ! Hopefully your inventory moves quick !

I hope so as well. What surprises me the most is that I did ask what size you guys wanted, to majority said .050 IIRC.

I hope so as well. What surprises me the most is that I did ask what size you guys wanted, to majority said .050 IIRC.

50 is pretty common in my area for 3/8 because thats what most stihl dealers stock , but i honestly cant say ive seen a stihl saw with .325x50 ever , ive heard from old timers that it was common years ago ,some 325x50 in husky but not a ton of em mostly 58

Back