• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Super Clean 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan'smilling

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My friend is the original owner of this saw. He never heated with wood, just used it to do cleanup on some relative's property. It's lived its whole life in a case. I'm about 99% sure that it is wearing its original drive sprocket and likely the bar is original as well. As you can see in the picture, it's never thrown a chain. I did blow it off with an air compressor and washed off the recoil and clutch covers with some soapy water. I have some "before" pictures as well if potential buyers are interested. I would buy it from my buddy for my own use, but I am a 346 guy these days, so it's looking for a good home. This saw runs, idles, and oils. It does have the fully adjustable carb. I made a test cut before cleaning it off and it does 4-stroke out of the wood. That said, if it was mine, I'd want to put a new air filter, fuel line and impulse line on it before putting it back into regular service. I'm leaving that up to the new owner because I'm not super familiar with 026s and I'd rather not get in over my head. I'm asking $400 and we can split shipping. Not really looking for trades unless you've got a 346 I can't live without, or maybe partial trade for M12 tools I don't already have.

@chipper1, I don't think this quite counts as "mint" but I thought it was nice enough to spend a little time on the kitchen table.

20220102_170201.jpg20220102_170240.jpg20220102_170632.jpg20220102_170344.jpg20220102_145826.jpg20220102_154510.jpg

Owned several of these ..was my main firewood saw when i lived in paradise California ... in the late 90's .. used the saw till gas boiled in the tank and vapor locked only way it quit running.. cooled down and cut more wood , true story .. these are fine saws ...have not seen one this clean in years....nice saw

Back