Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Let's face it, everyone is feeling the money crunch, and it seems as everyone is being tighter with their finances and spending money.

That said, who feels like bartering/trading some stuff they may not want anymore for something that may be more appealing? I believe in the 'one man's trash is another man's treasure' philosophy - so post up...what you have or what you are looking for. NO BS or ****-chat in the thread - take care of all that in PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Mods, If I bent the rules too far posting this, punch me in the eye and delete this thread :spam:

I'm interested in any pro saw (1980's or newer) 60+cc in size.

I've got a bunch of Shindaiwa stuff - PARTS AND SAWS, as well as random bars, chains, etc. I will even trade port work for the right saw as payment! I even have an SP125 I have been thinking about getting rid of...

Josh

Last edited:
  1. 066 Red Light coil and flywheel.
  2. 084 air filter cover, new.
  3. MS180 Zama carb.

I'm looking for a rebuildable 064.

Let me go out in the garage and I'll come back and update this post.

Last edited:
I have a brand new Tillo 12A 880 carb and the coil. Also have a handful of the blue Husky coils for 372-390, all brand new.
Actually I have a shop full of stuff, looks like an eBay Stihl and Husky abortion.

I've got two Homelite Zips comlete with bars and chains but don't run, that I'd be willing to trade.
DSCN0051.jpg

Hell Id like to find someone on here thats got a good 046 ms460 bottom end

Is that a joke? Four paws has one for sale in the trading post as we post.....

I have the following up for trade...
2 075's (both run good, waiting for a decomp plug for one, will have some bars for them at a later time)
031 parts (almost everything besides ignition parts)
brand new 084 dawg
bar covers
chainsaw carrying cases
small husky mount oregon bar, brand new
a few other bars, like an echo and poulan ones
homelite super 2 or xl parts
Homelite 925 (still wrenching on it but has nice potential)

Looking for anything interesting......

Is that a joke? Four paws has one for sale in the trading post as we post

I have a decent 046 case for sale. It is used and has normal worn paint - no cracks or broken mounts that I can see. Crank included, but it has bad bearings and someone messed up the threads pulling the flywheel.

Price includes shipping to the lower 48. If you don't like my price, shoot me an offer, or offer up a trade.

It has bad bearings and messed up threads on flywheel.

Its all good, At first when you said that I thought maybe he listed another one. :cheers:

I have too many 028's.
A Wood Boss, An 028 AV and a Super. All very good condition.
Keeping the Super, trade the other two for most anything interesting.

32" Husky bar

I have a 32" Husky large mount bar, 3/8 .063 105DL Oregon. I will trade for a 28" Stihl or Husky large mount. The Stihl mount is the 026-066, Stihl 3003 pattern. It is in OK shape, has 1 small nick in a rail. I can send pics if you want.

I have a Poulan (I think its a 3400) complete saw with a toasted top end for parts. This saw has the spring av in the bottom front. I got it for parts for my 3000, and most parts fit.

looking 4 a new or good used 36"(or close) bar for a 660 3/8 .050 also have a nice ms180 trade for?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back