ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Swimming Pool Question

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Loving the Ignore Feature
It may be a weak solution to the problem, but the fencing does hold up the sides and allow a longer time between fill-ups. Soapy water and a patch kit would have solved the problem tho..
Exactly - the purpose of the fence was side support. And it is perfect for that.
Only an idiot would think it was to repair an air leak. :rolleyes:
And here we are, four weeks later, and it's still good to go.

Maximum!

Maximum!

Addicted to ArboristSite
Exactly - the purpose of the fence was side support. And it is perfect for that.
Only an idiot would think it was to repair an air leak. :rolleyes:
And here we are, four weeks later, and it's still good to go.
Except a new pool cost $25 and you spent $48 on the fence. Coulda had 3 pools. 1 for you, one for the frogs (the leaker) and one for whatever that thing is floating in the one picture?

Maximum!

Maximum!

Addicted to ArboristSite
That on your property?
I know it's not - you'd be in a straight jacket by now worrying about all the weeds and sticks.
:ices_rofl:
That’s why I said I’d show you $25, I didn’t think it would be that confusing for you, my apologies.

Out of curiosity, why would you choose a leaking pool “fixed” with a fence over 3 of the same pools, 2 being new, for the same amount of money? Or even just getting one new, and saving the rest of the money.

You could of had the leaker for your new friends that you converse with and relaxed in your brand new one while having said conversations.

I don’t get it.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

That’s why I said I’d show you $25, I didn’t think it would be that confusing for you, my apologies.

Out of curiosity, why would you choose a leaking pool “fixed” with a fence over 3 of the same pools, 2 being new, for the same amount of money? Or even just getting one new, and saving the rest of the money.

You could of had the leaker for your new friends that you converse with and relaxed in your brand new one while having said conversations.

I don’t get it.
And, that's probably what I'll do next year.
Or, not.
:drinkingcoffee:
To answer your first question, when I bought this one, as I recall, it was just one of two left on the shelf. Pretty sure there are no replacements available.

Maximum!

Maximum!

Addicted to ArboristSite
Pretty sure there are no replacements available.

And, that's probably what I'll do next year.

Then how are you going to replace it next year?

Ah, look there are replacements. So you could have fixed your pool with a new pool for half the cost of the repair that never fixed the leaking pool and you’re calling me the idiot? :rolleyes:

Only an idiot would think it was to repair an air leak.
Went to Lowes at lunch and got what I need.
Bought a dozen of these
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Fi-Shock-2-52-ft-Green-Plastic-Electric-Fence-Post/999989394 and a roll of this
and a couple packs of zip-ties. All for $48

3088C656-02C8-4905-BDD6-BD3015163DB9.jpeg

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

it was His will that you spent twice the amount of money it costs to purchase a new pool to fix a leaking one, that didn’t fix the leak?

Sure.
Of course.:rolleyes:

You seem t be having trouble keeping up with the conversation... the pool is serving it's intended purpose as a tadpole pond.